Katheryn Winnick dating
[SPOILERS] !!!BRAND NEW LAGERTHA VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH NEW 5B FOOTAGE!!! (new as of 10pm 11/2/18)
2018.11.03 04:28 mrsedgarallenpoe [SPOILERS] !!!BRAND NEW LAGERTHA VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH NEW 5B FOOTAGE!!! (new as of 10pm 11/2/18)
JESUS! Promos, sneak peeks and interview videos are dropping so fuckin fast it's almost impossible to keep up with what's been posted and what hasn't. This actually went up online originally a few hours ago, but I just saw it at 10pm, so decided to date and time the fucker, that way all should be able to tell if it's one they've seen before.
This is an interview video with Lagertha/Katheryn Winnick that has some new 5b footage. Another new sneak peek went up a few hours ago that has a snip of this video in it, the part where Heahmund tells Lag he loves her.....but this has more footage than that.
I don't know what the hell they're thinking bombarding us with SO many videos at the same damn time. They should've started teasing this stuff out a month or two ago and let them out slowly.......now i'm havin a hard time keepin up.
- Look at 00:46 ...I don't know if I've ever seen anyone look that bad in forest green before. She looks 1,000 years old, no?
submitted by mrsedgarallenpoe
to vikingstv [link] [comments]
2018.10.02 14:35 Anonymous_1-2-3-4-5 MCU Movies Behind the Scenes Facts *according to IMDB *Wanted to do this for fun* Day 21: Captain Marvel & Avengers 4
So i'm going to go on IMDB and look at each MCU movies behind the scenes facts and POST THE MOST INTERESTING ONES here, I will post each movie a day instead of what I did before where I did 10 posts, I will start with the first Iron Man and each day will be the next MCU movie after it, ending with Guardians 3, I will also do the Netflix Shows, Agents of Shield and Agent Carter
1. The cardboard cut-out Carol shoots in the Blockbuster store was originally supposed to be Jim Carrey in The Mask, with Carol mistaking the green face for a Skrull, but the filmmakers couldn't secure the rights.
2. As a tribute to the late Stan Lee (who died before this movie was released), during the opening Marvel Studios sequence, various scenes of his past cameos from the Marvel Studios films are used in place of the Avengers characters.
3. Goose is played by four different very professional cat actors named Reggie, Rizzo, Gonzo, and Archie.
4. Brie Larson is allergic to cats, so her scenes involving Goose were filmed with a puppet or computer-generated VFX.
5. In the comics, Captain Marvel's cat is named Chewie, after Chewbacca from Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977). In this film, it was named Goose after Goose Bradshaw from Top Gun (1986).
6. The security guard Captain Marvel speaks to at the beginning of the movie is Marvel security director Barry Curtis.
7. When Talos confronts Carol and Nick in Louisiana, he sips from a fast food drink container. It is the exact same design as the cup that Jules (played by Samuel L. Jackson) sips in the scene in Pulp Fiction (1994) where they steal back the briefcase.
8. Project PEGASUS stands for "Potential Energy Group/Alternate Sources/United States." It was previously mentioned in the Avengers (2012).
9. Jude Law took counsel from his Sherlock Holmes (2009) co-star Robert Downey, Jr., who plays Iron Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, on appearing in this movie. Law stated, "He talked a little bit about how making a Marvel Cinematic Universe movie is fitting this one piece into a bigger picture, and giving yourself over to that. It's not about trying to understand everything. Just do your piece."
10. In February 2019, Marvel launched the official website of the film which emulates design from the 1990s, including HTML frames, a mix of rainbow fonts, pixelated GIFs, a hit counter, a guestbook, and a low-resolution trailer framed inside a window resembling Real Player.
11. There were concerns that Brie Larson was too young to portray a pilot. Screenwriter Nicole Perlman consulted with the U.S. Air Force, who said it was possible for someone between twenty-eight and thirty-four to become an accomplished pilot like Danvers.
12. The name "Captain Marvel" is not used in the film until the closing credits.
13. The mid-credits scene was directed by the Russo brothers, who previously directed Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014), Captain America: Civil War (2016), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), and Avengers: Endgame (2019).
14. While Monica Rambeau is choosing a new color for Carol Danvers' suit, we can see many references: a red and yellow suit (the colors worn by DC's Captain Marvel, currently known as Shazam) a black and golden suit (the colors of Carol Danver's Ms. Marvel suit) and a white and green suit (the classic Kree armor suit colors in the comics).
15. Fury's ID showed him having only level 3 clearance at the time.
16. Fury mentions that he likes to operate in locations that start with the letter "B" because he can make them rhyme. In Captain America: the Winter Soldier, Alexander Pierce talks about a rescue mission that Fury initiated, against orders, in Bogotá.
17. Pinar Toprak signed on to compose the film's score, making her the first woman to score an MCU film.
18. When portraying the alien Skrull Talos, Ben Mendelsohn used his native Australian accent. When Talos adopts a human disguise, Mendelsohn used an American accent.
19. In the second and final bonus scene after the credits, when Goose the cat pukes up the Tesseract like a hairball on Fury's desk the CRT computer monitor and keyboard are black, vs the earlier vintage computers that were all beige. This showed the audience that the story had jumped forward several years from 1995 to somewhere in the 2000-2005 era when black or gray were the predominant colors of PC hardware, but before the transition to LCD's.
20. In the movie Carol refers to Monica as "Lieutenant Trouble". In the comics, Lieutenant Trouble (a young girl named Kit Renner) was Captain Marvel's biggest fan and later on became her friend.
21. To prepare for her role as Captain Marvel, Brie Larson trained for four hours a day over nine months, learning judo, boxing, and wrestling. She also visited Nellis Air Force Base and met with active duty airmen, including Brigadier General Jeannie Leavitt and Thunderbirds pilot Major Stephen Del Bagno.
22. When Brie Larson's casting was announced at Comic-Con, CNN ran the headline "Shazam! Brie Larson is 'Captain Marvel'," apparently not realizing that they were thinking of the wrong Captain Marvel.
23. The film was the first from the Marvel Cinematic Universe to have a female lead and it was released at on International Women's Day.
24. This was the twenty-first film to be released by Marvel Studios for the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
25. Most songs featured in the movie are sung by a 90s female singer: Des'Ree [You Gotta Be], No Doubt [Just a Girl], Garbage [I'm Only Happy When It Rains], TLC [Waterfalls], Salt-N-Pepa [Whatta Man], among others.
26. When Stan Lee makes his cameo, he is seen reading the script for Kevin Smith's Mallrats(1995) and reciting the line, "Trust me true believer". As revealed on Smith's YouTube page, Stan's health was in decline and he could not muster his trademark enthusiasm so the producers looped in Lee's unused audio from Mallrats.
27. Jamie McKelvie, who designed Carol's Captain Marvel suit in the comics (used starting in 2012), praised the movie costume for closely adhering to his work.
28. The film is based on Captain Marvel/Ms. Marvel/Carol Danvers, a pilot who gets super powers, but her origin incorporates the alien Captain Marvel's, Walter Lawson/Mar-Vell and Khn'nr. Both Kree and Skrull soldiers who come to Earth and decide to defend it. Furthermore, Khn'nr had his memory tampered with which causes him to suffer from an identity crisis, which Carol suffers in this film.
29. The film featured the cinematic debut of the Marvel alien race the Skrulls. In the comic books, the Skrull made their debuts in a "Fantastic Four" adventure.
30. The filmmakers cited 1990s action movies as an influence on the film's action, in keeping with the era in which the film is set.
31. Quantum physicist Spyridon Michalakis, of the Institute for Quantum Information and Matter at the California Institute of Technology, was consulted on the film.
32. This film marked the second directing pair in the Marvel Cinematic Universe after the Russo Brothers (Joe Russo and Anthony Russo), this time Ryan Fleck and Anna Boden. Boden was also the first female director for a Marvel movie.
33. The Skrull makeup took two hours to apply.
34. As a large portion of this film is set in space, and presumably because the Kree use similar technology; the iconography of location displays (font, coordinates) within the film when shown on screen is very similar, if not identical, to the location displays from the Guardians of the Galaxy films.
35. Maria Rambeau's pilot call sign is Photon. In the comics her daughter Monica Rambeau gained superpowers similar to Captain Marvel and briefly took on the title of Photon (She had other titles too - Captain Marvel, Pulsar, Spectrum).
36. This film is based on the "Kree-Skrull War" storyline, which was written by Roy Thomas and published in The Avengers issues 89-97 between June 1971 and March 1972. Carol Danvers only had a small role in the story, as a normal human before she received any superhuman abilities (in 1977).
37. Katheryn Winnick, Natalie Dormer, Emily Blunt, Katee Sackhoff, Yvonne Strahovski, and Rebecca Ferguson were rumored for the title role.
38. This was the first solo female-led movie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018), released the year before, was led by a male-female superhero duo.
39. While in the classified file room there were a couple of boxes with the name Kevin Larosa clearly behind Carol. Kevin Larosa Sr. is the stunt aerial coordinator in the movie.
40. This was the first film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe to be released after Stan Lee's death.
41. Despite the fact that this movie takes place before, and was released before, Avengers: Endgame (2019), it was actually filmed after the latter.
42. The movie is not a traditional origin story, as the heroine already possesses her powers when the film starts.
43. Keanu Reeves was almost cast as Yon-Rogg.
44. The trailer has received about one hundred nine million views worldwide in its first twenty-four hours of release.
45. While this isn't the first movie with a female superhero, it is the first to be written primarily by women. Supergirl (1984), Catwoman (2004), Elektra (2005), and Wonder Woman (2017) were written by men. The closest was Catwoman (2004), which gave a writing credit to Theresa Rebeck. However, that movie also had three male writers credited.
46. Following a flood of negative ratings ahead of the film's release, Rotten Tomatoes has changed their policy to no longer accept reviews and ratings for a film that hasn't been released yet.
47. When Vers/Captain Marvel is looking around the bar and remembering past experiences there, she notices the arcade cabinet for a Street Fighter video game. Since the release of X-Men vs. Street Fighter (1996) in 1996, one year after the year this movie is set, Capcom has published fighting video games that pit their characters against Marvel superheroes. However, Captain Marvel did not appear in any of them until Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite (2017), released in 2017.
48. In the film, Talos claims that all Skrulls are shapeshifters. However, in the comics, Talos is one of the few Skrulls who is unable to shapeshift.
49. When Brie Larson was announced at the end of the San Diego Comic-Con for Marvel's panel, she took part in a photo selfie with the cast and crew of Doctor Strange (2016), Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017), Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017), and Black Panther (2018).
50. The movie was announced at a Marvel event in October 2014.
51. A nod to the original character is Captain Marvel's combat helmet she wears during her missions and in outer space. The helmet features the iconic tomahawk haircut Captain Marvel often portrayed wearing in the comics. There was, in fact, some debate regarding the haircut of Brie Larrson, with many fans claiming it is too long and not similar enough to the usual short hair haircut Captain Marvel has in the comics.
52. When Captain Marvel is in the video store, she is seen briefly holding a video cassette for The Right Stuff (1983).
53. Brie Larson (Carol Danvers) and Nelson Franklin, the medical examiner, both starred in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (2010) (2010). Brie Larson played Envy Adams and Nelson Franklin played Comeau.
54. This film is NOT the chronological introduction of the Kree race. In Season 5 of Marvel's Agents of Shield (2013), the agents were kidnapped, taken into the future and held captive by the Kree. However, the alien corpse from which the TAHITI project sprang in earlier season was Kree.
55. The first trailer released for this movie received more than one hundred nine million global views in just twenty-four hours, making it the eleventh most viewed trailer ever.
56. This is the first Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures-distributed film not to stream on Netflix, after Disney decided to let their licensing deal with Netflix expire. Disney plans on releasing this movie on their subscription service, Disney+.
57. Brie Larson and Samuel L. Jackson both previously appeared in the films Farce of the Penguins (2006), Unicorn Store (2017), and Kong: Skull Island (2017).
58. Gemma Chan is the tenth actress from "Doctor Who" to appear in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, after Toby Jones (Captain America: The First Avenger (2011) and Agent Carter (2015)), Jenna Coleman and David Bradley (Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)), Christopher Eccleston (Thor: The Dark World (2013)), Tony Curran (Thor: The Dark World (2013) and (Daredevil (2015)), Karen Gillan (Guardians of the Galaxy (2014), Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017), Avengers: Infinity War (2018) and Avengers: Endgame (2019)), Peter Serafinowicz (Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)), David Tennant (Jessica Jones (2015)) and Riann Steele (Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)).
59. Elizabeth Wood, Emily Carmichael, Rachel Talalay, Niki Caro, Lesli Linka Glatter, Lorene Scafaria, and Rebecca Thomas were on the short list to direct the movie.
60. The official trailer for the film was released on Good Morning America (1975) on Tuesday, September 18, 2018. This is the United States Air Forces' birthday. (September 18, 1947).
61. This is the second prequel of the MCU after Captain America: The First Avenger (2011).
62. DeWanda Wise was set for the role of Maria Rambeau in this movie before dropping out due to scheduling conflicts.
63. Ronda Rousey had expressed interest in playing the title role.
64. Jennifer Kent and Jennifer Yuh Nelson were in the running to direct to the film.
65. Brie Larson and Clark Gregg both previously starred in the film Hoot (2006), where they played adversaries, of sorts.
66. Minn-Erva, a Kree played by Gemma Chan, is also known in the Marvel Comics universe as Doctor Minerva. Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck's earlier film It's Kind of a Funny Story (2010) also featured a character named Dr. Minerva.
67. Gemma Chan is the eleventh actor from the "Transformers" films (having previously played Quintessa) to appear in a Marvel superhero film, after Rachael Taylor (Maggie Madsen, Trish Walker), Hugo Weaving (Megatron, Red Skull), Kelsey Grammer (Beast, Harold Attinger), Titus Welliver (Felix Blake, James Savoy), Nicola Peltz (Tessa, Jane), Stanley Tucci (Abraham Erskine, Joshua Joyce/Merlin), Laura Haddock (Vivian Wembley, Meredith Quill), Omar Sy (Bishop, Hot Rod), Sir Anthony Hopkins (Sir Edmund Burton, Odin) and Jorge Lendeborg Jr. (Jason Ionello, Memo).
68. Malaysian actress Raja Ilya was hinted to have a role in the movie.
69. In the comics, Yon-Rogg and Mar-Vell became enemies when Yon-Rogg betrayed Mar-Vell out of jealously and inadvertently killed his girlfriend.
70. This film features one Best Actress Oscar winner: Brie Larson, for the film, "Room".
71. CAMEO: Stan Lee: Co-creator of the original Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell), as himself reading the script on the train to Mallrats (1995) (in which he made an appearance as himself).
72. CAMEO: Kelly Sue DeConnick: Captain Marvel writer (from 2012-2015), as a bystander in the train station who looks at Marvel.
73. Lee Pace reprises his role as Ronan the Accuser in this film. However, he does not wear his iconic face paint of Xandarian blood because Captain Marvel (2019) precedes Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) wherein he first applies it.
74. Nick Fury tells Goose, "I'm trusting you not to eat me," towards the end of the movie. Shortly afterwards, Goose scratches Fury, causing him to lose his left eye as he is seen at the very end with a patch over his left eye. This is a callback to Captain America: The Winter Soldier where Fury tells Captain America, "Last time I trusted someone, I lost an eye."
75. Carol Danvers' pilot call sign is "Avenger" in the film, which Nick Fury names the heroes he founds to protect the Earth. In the comics, Danvers took the call sign "Cheeseburger".
76. Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury) and Clark Gregg (Phil Coulson) were digitally de-aged in order for their characters to look like their younger selves, since the movie is set in the 1990s. This was the first time Marvel did de-aging for characters for an entire movie. They previously used this tactic in Ant-Man (2015), Captain America: Civil War (2016), Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017), and Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018), but only for flashback scenes. They also did it to Tony Stark when he was showing the presentation to the college of his with his parents right before they died
77. The twist of the Skrulls turning out not to be the villains is not too far-fetched since in the comics, it is revealed that the Kree were the ones that started their war.
78. Carol's powers came from an exploding Pegasus ship engine. We later learn the engine was powered by the Tesseract, making Captain Marvel the first (chronologically) MCU hero whose powers are derived from an Infinity Stone. (The space stone is hidden within it.) Wanda Maximov/Scarlet Witch and her brother, Pietro/Quicksilver, would become the second two (the Mind stone).
79. Throughout the history of Marvel Comics, eight different characters have taken the name "Captain Marvel." This movie features three of them: Carol Danvers (the most famous version, previously known as Ms Marvel), Mar-Vell (the original version, a Kree alien and superhero) and Monica Rambeau (who briefly carried the title of Captain Marvel).
80. Samuel L. Jackson described Nick Fury at this point in time as a desk jockey with two good eyes, who has not yet become cynical towards bureaucracy.
81. In the comics Mar-Vell was a male Kree who was caught in an explosion while rescuing Carol Danvers and the explosion passed his powers onto her by imprinting his DNA onto hers. In the movie this is changed slightly by Mar-Vell being a female Kree who built the core that gave Carol her powers when it exploded. This marks the third time in the Marvel Cinematic Universe that the character portrayed in the film is the opposite gender of the original version from the comics. The first was the Ancient One in Doctor Strange (2016) and the second was Ghost in Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018).
82. Carol cannot breathe in space without the helmet, which comes out of her suit. However, when she unlocks her total power, she is able to 'breathe'/survive without a helmet, as shown in the climax of the film.
83. This was the first chronological movie appearance of Agent Phil Coulson in the Marvel Cinematic Universe since he was stabbed and, apparently, killed by Loki, in The Avengers (2012). He was later revealed to have survived, as explained on the television show Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2013).
84. Nick Fury's full name is given as Nicholas Joseph Fury. In Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) he mentioned only the middle initial "J."
85. In the film, Soh-Larr (Chuku Modu) is a Kree spy investigating the Skrulls. In the comics, he was the father of the first Kree-Skrull hybrid, Dorrek Supreme.
86. The use of Nirvana's "Come As You Are" when Vers (Brie Larson) confronts The Supreme Intelligence (Annette Bening) has multiple connotations, as it discusses memories, something Vers is slowly regaining over the course of the film. The song's title coincides with The Supreme Intelligence finally revealing herself as she is, in this case the "unknown enemy" and not the "friend."
87. Goose is first among everyone in the movie who touched the Tesseract. She checked it with her paw.
88. In the film, Mar-Vell is killed by Yon-Rogg while the destruction of an experimental engine powered by the Tesseract causes Danvers to gain cosmic powers. In the comics, Danvers got her powers from a similar event, a fight between Yon-Rogg and Mar-Vell, only then Mar-Vell survived and it was an alien device that grants superpowers.
89. Dr Lawson (Mar-Vell) has blonde hair in the film, while the Dr Lawson avatar the Supreme Intelligence uses has white hair. This makes her resemble Phyla-Vell, in the comics Mar-Vell's daughter who briefly held the title of Captain Marvel, and took other names too (Quasar, Martyr).
90. The dogfight scene over the desert where Maria shoots-down Minerva appears to be a nod to Independence Day where Will Smith's Character shoots down an alien as well over what appears to be the same canyon.
91. Yon-Rogg is the 5th MCU villain to be revealed through a plot twist following Aldrich Killian from Iron Man 3(2013), The Winter SoldieBucky Barnes & Alexander Pierce from Captain America: The Winter Soldier(2014), and Ego from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2(2017). All other villains were either building up their intentions as a villain, or were clearly evil from their first appearance.
AVENGERS: ENDGAME 1. According to the Russo Brothers, Avengers: Endgame could be three hours long.
2. Reportedly, Marvel Studios has twenty more films planned after this film.
3. The first official trailer for the film is the first video in YouTube history to reach over 1 million likes in less than 4 hours.
4. According to producer and Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige, this film is the finale of all three phases of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
5. Chapter Ten of Phase Three in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
6. The first trailer holds the record for the highest viewed trailer in history. It received approximately 289 million views in only 24 hours.
7. This will be the 22nd film to be released by Marvel Studios for the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
8. The title of the movie was announced with the first trailer that was released on December 7th, 2018.
9. The film will conclude the recurring Thanos and Infinity Stones story arc in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
10. The first trailer was posted by Marvel Entertainment simply as "Marvel Studios' Avengers - Official Trailer", without the film's title in the name of the video, in order to surprise the fans with the title's reveal at the end of the trailer.
11. Evangeline Lilly and Paul Rudd were filming Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018) and this film at the same time.
12. Filming officially began on August 10, 2017. It was shot after around a 3-5 week break once Avengers: Infinity War (2018) wrapped, which started filming on January 23, 2017.
13. Since his introduction in the Marvel Cinematic universe, Chris Evans has appeared as Steve Rogers/Captain America in one film a year, totaling nine times. He has starred in Captain America: The First Avenger (2011), The Avengers (2012), an uncredited cameo in Thor: The Dark World (2013), Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014), Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015), Captain America: Civil War (2016), a special cameo in Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), and Avengers: Endgame (2019). In October 2018, Evans officially announced via Twitter that this would be his final film as Captain America, and that he would no longer be involved in the franchise; he expressed great satisfaction in being involved in the franchise for almost a decade.
14. In September 2018, the Russo Brothers posted a picture on social media of the film's set, with the caption "Look Hard". This lead many to speculate and believe the title of this film was hidden somewhere inside the photo.
15. This marks composer Alan Silvestri's fourth time composing a film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, with his first three being Captain America: The First Avenger (2011), The Avengers (2012) and Avengers: Infinity War (2018).
16. Formerly known as "Avengers: Infinity War, Part II".
17. As Marvel will not officially own any of the film rights to the Fantastic Four and X-Men characters until 2020 after Disney purchased 20th Century Fox, none of those characters will appear in this second film, as both Infinity War films had been in production way before Fox and Disney's deal.
18. The first trailer was scheduled for December 5th, 2018 but was delayed due to former US president George Herbert Walker Bush's death. The US government declared December 5th to be a nationwide day of mourning for Bush.
19. During an event of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017) in April 2017, Zoe Saldana revealed the title of the film as Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet. Following this, James Gunn announced that was not the title.
20. On September 11, 2017, the production of the movie was temporarily shut down because of Hurricane Irma.
21. Despite speculation and rumors, the Netflix Marvel characters like Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Elektra, and The Punisher will not make an appearance in this film.
22. Brie Larson (Captain Marvel) and Chris Evans (Captain America/Steve Rogers) have previously starred in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (2010) together before either of their appearances in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Larson played the rock star Envy Adams (Scott's (Michael Cera) ex-girlfriend), and Evans played the action movie star Lucas Lee (one of Ramona's (Mary Elizabeth Winstead) Seven Evil Exes). In addition, that movie was directed and co-written by Edgar Wright, who wrote the original screenplay for Ant-Man (2015) (a character who also appears in this movie) but dropped out as director for that movie due to his creative clashes with Marvel Studios.
23. The North American release date was moved up a week earlier from May 3rd to April 26th, 2019 after the first trailer and title released on December 7th, 2018. There was much speculation that Marvel Studios would do this, as they moved "Infinity War's" release up a week as well, in order to reduce the possibility of major plot leaks from countries that released the film earlier.
24. The title "Endgame" was not only heard from a comment from Dr. Strange in Avengers: Infinity War but it was also mentioned in Avengers: Age of Ultron. In that movie, Tony Stark says that the alien invasion from the first Avengers movie is the endgame.
25. This is Robert Downey Jr.'s last contractual obligation to play Tony Stark/Iron Man for Marvel Studios. Downey has stated he plans on being involved with the Marvel Cinematic Universe longer than his current contractual commitments are structured, so many are led to believe he will sign a new deal after his current one has concluded.
26. Aaron Taylor-Johnson's character, Quicksilver, was seen on set pics of this film. Hinting that he might return or will just briefly make an appearance in a flashback scene of Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015).
27. Clint Barton appears in Japan with the identity of Ronin in this film. This is based on the comics, where in the aftermath of the Civil War event he took up the Ronin identity during a mission to Japan.
28. Gwyneth Paltrow is rumored to suit up in her own Iron Man suit, with the name Rescue.
submitted by Anonymous_1-2-3-4-5
to marvelstudios [link] [comments]
2017.10.09 23:55 heemhsn FANMADE: Green Arrow In The DCEU
So I was bored one night so I jot down my little ideas for a DCEU Green Arrow movie. It’s loosely based off the cancelled 'Escape From Supermax'. Let me know what you think! I want to get a discussion going about potential Green Arrow concepts and how to translate that into a DCEU movie. These are very ROUGH ideas, okay? If you guys would add/change anything, let me know! I'm interested in your ideas on how to bring the GA to the DCEU.
BTW! Sort of a long read ahead;
- The movie would be comedic, much like Deadpool, but a tad more serious. Don't save the world, more personal stakes about a character driven film. Obviously it all revolves around crime fighting and justice, but not the same formula of stopping the bad guys big device from whatevering the planet/city to death.
- Directed by Joaquim Dos Santos and Gary Ross, with Greg Weisman and Zack Snyder writing.
- First act is mainly Oliver discovering about the mysterious Dark Archer, while the second is Oliver’s time in prison with Dinah connecting the dots and the final act takes place in Belle Reve during an all-out prison riot in the most dangerous prison.
- For starters, Oliver was stranded on Hitode Island for three years. Oliver was a spoiled rich kid, billionaire playboy and the likes. He had no interest in running his family's company after they passed. His parents decided they would take him overseas to see how their foreign offices were doing, to try and get him interested. After the cruise ship he was on exploded due to malfunction (which killed his mother and father) he had to learn to survive by any means necessary; eventually using bow and arrows as his weapon of choice.
- Oliver Queen is a liberal social-justice warrior, who doesn't take much seriously and is constantly cracking jokes. Oliver Queen is the CEO of Queen Industries. Too distracted at night being the Green Arrow, he doesn't pay too much attention to his company. He signed a contract for his company to start weapons trade. He states several times he does this ‘Green Arrow bit’ for a kick, calling himself hero by day at Queen Industries, and hero by night.
- Dinah Lance, a confident and clearheaded woman, is the lead singer of an indie band called ‘Black Birds’. If she’s not touring, she’s in Star City assisting the Green Arrow as the Black Canary. She is not one to mince words, but instead likes to get right to the point. She tells Oliver when he’s being rash or stubborn, and she’s usually the only one he listens to.
- Arthur King is the Chief Financial Officer of Queen Industries. He's specially the one who advised Oliver to sign the contract to start the weapons trade. Other than Dinah, Arthur is the only other person Oliver believes he can trust.
- The movie starts off with Green Arrow and Black Canary fighting thugs on the streets of Star City. A quick introduction to see their specific fighting skills and abilities; we see Green Arrow kicking ass while rapidly firing arrows, and we see Black Canary kicking ass and utilizing her special Canary Cry. Green Arrow then gets a call for Oliver Queen saying his home has been broken into.
- Oliver and Dinah arrive to their house to find several cops there. They look on their security footage to see a man in a black hood entering Oliver’s study, and leaving with seemingly nothing. They notice nothing is missing, and call the cops off while resetting their alarm.
- The media comments on how a man in black, known as the Dark Archer, is murdering business moguls in Star City. The cops are useless, as he plows through them all vengefully. The town goes into full havoc when he murders the mayor on live TV.
- Oliver and Dinah are appalled by the murder. They both suit up and go looking for this man who had broken in their house and murdered the mayor, without any luck. The next day, while the two are at Queen Industries, he shows up to them with a few goons at his side. There is a minor fight scene, where Dinah tackles the goons while Oliver goes to fight the Dark Archer. The Dark Archer tells Oliver how he's fallen exactly into his trap. The Star City Police Department then show up, telling Oliver they have evidence against him and he's to be arrested for the murder of Mayor Tuckman. As they try to grab Oliver, Dinah tackles one officer to the ground and the two make for an escape. They decide to split up when they get to a specific point; however, while Dinah is able to hide effectively, Oliver is cornered and taken by the officers.
- Oliver Queen is framed as the Dark Archer and for the murder of Star City's mayor, Frederick Tuckman, and is sent to jail.
- Oliver is sent to Belle Reve Prison, where Amanda Waller welcomes him.
- At night, Amanda visits Oliver's cell where she tells him she knows he isn't the Dark Archer, but rather he's the Green Arrow. Oliver exclaims how "That's great. You can let the guards know and get me out of here." She tells him she has a different idea. To keep him locked up so she can use his skills next time she sends her special squad on another mission. While she calmly walks away, he yells how she can't do this to him.
- The first night, we see Oliver looking out at the window at a little black bird while it pans to Dinah lying down while holding a green arrow. Both clearly miss the other.
- Dinah still engages in crime-fighting as Black Canary at night, trying to find information on the Dark Archer.
- Arthur visits Oliver in prison, telling him his company’s stock is starting to go down due to the controversy surrounding him. Oliver decides it’s best to temporarily hand his company over to Arthur, until he figures out how to clear his name and be released.
- Dinah’s trail for the mysterious archer runs cold just as she gets interested in semi-assault weapons finding their ways into the hands of low-end thugs in Star City.
- One night, she follows one of the thugs through the night. They go to rob Star City National Bank with the military-grade weapons. Dinah attacks the thugs to try to get some answers. She tries to get one of the thugs to help her find out who’s supplying them, but they turn on her and attack. She puts up a good fight, when the Dark Archer personally shows up and murders the thugs. He monologues how she can’t die just yet, how she has to die at his hands so he can personally take everything from Oliver Queen. Then the two end up in a brawl, where she is barely able to defend herself before the cops arrive and he disappears.
- Inside Belle Reve, Oliver meets a few other ‘fan’ inmates who applaud him as the Dark Archer; Boomerang and Bronze Tiger. These two would eventually be the ones to help Oliver make his escape. But for now, we’re introduced to the three along with Oliver.
- While Oliver is making friends, he already has new enemies. China White and Count Vertigo personally know Oliver is the Green Arrow and they plan to kill him. So while Oliver is planning an escape, these two are planning on the perfect time to strike and murder him.
- After and undisclosed amount of time, Dinah discovers Queen Industries has requested a name change to Merlyn Industries. She realizes the only way for Oliver to escape and reclaim his company back is with her help from the inside.
- With help from Bruce Wayne, a mutual friend of Dinah's friend Barbara, Dinah is able to pose as Zinda Blake, a Belle Reve prison guard. She dons a brunette wig and a cheesy fake accent. Bruce gets Amanda to hire ‘Zinda’ as a new guard, unbeknownst to her real identity.
- Inside the facility, she makes her way to Oliver’s level. Dinah slams Oliver into a random closet, where he yells “What the hell-?” Just as Dinah kisses him and reveals herself. Oliver fills her in on the escape plan, and Dinah informs Oliver about the company and military weapons being distributed.
- Oliver’s plan is to start a riot, and while the guards are distracted, him and his group make their escape. Though he doesn’t know, the Dark Archer plans to start a riot himself so he can make his way inside Belle Reve and kill Oliver himself.
- Oliver’s original plan was to start a fight, and hoping it’d develop into a riot during lunch. But Dinah reassures him; her plan is to disable the anti-metahuman shield (which disables any meta from using their powers) and use her cry to destroy a few prisoners cells and release them, and she’d personally ‘warn’ Amanda who’d only make the situation worse by bringing all guards. While everyone would be distracted, she can use her access card to make a sneakily escape. She tells Oliver she’s hidden a boat near the dock, which they’ll use to leave the island.
- Skip ahead, we see Arthur at a Queen Industries meeting, trying to gain full ownership. The board decides to hold another meeting, a week from the date and officiate it. Arthur then goes home, and it’s revealed he’s the Dark Archer. He’s going to set his final act in motion tonight, finally killing Oliver so nothing can stop.
- The start of the riot is put into motion. Dinah is on her way to deactivate the anti-metahuman shield, when her card is declined. Just then, a bomb goes off and she looks onto the cameras to see nearly every cell open; releasing all evil onto the level on Belle Reve. All hell breaks loose, She meets back up with Oliver, Boomerang and Bronze Tiger who they congratulate. She tells them she had nothing to do with the bomb. The try their best to escape when suddenly, the Dark Archer shoots Bronze Tiger.
- This part would be sort of cat and mouse, with Oliver, Dinah and Boomerang running around in the maze like Belle Reve trying to avoid China White, Count Vertigo and the Dark Archer. Dinah’s card access has been revoked, due to Merlyn ratting her out to Amanda and she can’t use her cry, due to the anti-metahuman shield still running.
- Several cool fights scenes; Oliver fights Vertigo, Dinah fights China while Boomerang lets them handle the busy work and deserts them to fight safety himself.
- The Dark Archer eventually tracks the two down, and knocks out Dinah which removing his mask and revealing himself as Arthur. He tells Oliver his real name, Merlyn. He worked for Queen Industries when Oliver's parents were in control. It's revealed that he was using the companies’ money and resources behind their back to build blueprints and prototypes for weapons of mass destruction, which could level entire towns. He had hacked into the Queen Industries security cameras to be in total control; when he overheard Robert and Moira, who had discovered him out, and were planning on firing him and reporting his weapons to the military. Before they could, Merlyn planted one of his bombs on their boat, being the reason the ship blew up.
- Merlyn states how he tricked Oliver into thinking he was an ally, to get him to sign the temporary ownership. He then continued work on his blueprints, and even started to distribute military-grade weapons to thugs to plummet the city. He snuck into Oliver’s house for DNA to plant on the arrow that killed the mayor.
- Oliver and Merlyn have an all out brawl.
- Just then, the anti-metahuman shield is deactivated, thanks to Boomerang tricking Amanda. Dinah comes to and cries at Merlyn, causing a giant hole to break in Belle Reve, and exit to the outside.
- Merlyn tries to escape, running towards the docks and starting his boat. Dinah shows Oliver to the boat she had procured, with his suit and bow being ready for him. They both gear up one last time, and get ready to go after Merlyn. Just as Oliver gets the boat started, Merlyn shoots three arrows, which all land into Dinah’s chest.
- Scene where Oliver tells Dinah he can’t leave her here for death, Boomerang tells Oliver he’ll take her to the prisons medical bay. The two say goodbye, just as Oliver goes after Merlyn and Dinah is carried away.
- Oliver’s boat catches up to Merlyn’s and he jump on. The final fight would be on this boat, it’s stormy and thundering and Oliver is barely able to handle himself. But with inspiration from his parents, he gets the upper hand and throws Merlyn overboard. His journey would start and end on a boat.
- Flashfoward to a few weeks later. Star City has found itself a new mayor and Oliver was cleared of all chargers. Many of Belle Reve prisoners, unfortunately, have escaped.
- After Oliver reclaims his company, he officially ends all contracts and distribution of weapons. After seeing the destruction Merlyn had caused, and the future he had for the city, Oliver considers himself changed. More empathy for the poor in his city, he now knows exactly what he fights for.
- While Oliver and Dinah are at a fundraiser to help the poor in Star City, Oliver proposes to Dinah.
Charlie Hunnam as Oliver Queen / Green Arrow
Katheryn Winnick as Dinah Lance / Black Canary
Keanu Reeves as Arthur King AKA Merlyn / Dark Archer
Chiwetel Ejiofor as Mayor Frederick Tuckman
Pierce Brosnan as Robert Queen and Kim Basinger as Moira Queen
Jessika Van as China White, Iain Glen as Count Vertigo and Ricky Whittle as Bronze Tiger.
submitted by heemhsn
to DC_Cinematic [link] [comments]
2016.06.16 19:11 wheeler1432 [spoilers]'Vikings Season 4' Midseason Premiere Date, News & Update: S4 About Rise And Fall Of Ragnar Lothbrok? Katheryn Winnick's Lagertha The Soul Of History Series? : News : Parent Herald
2014.03.06 16:18 katarok12 [TV-Show] Vikings Season 2 Episode 2 S2E3 Online
Watch Vikings Season 2 Episode 2 nowvideo,Watch Vikings Season 2 Episode 2 Online. Vikings Season 2 Episode 2 Online Vikings Season 2 Episode 2. Watch Vikings Season 2 Episode 2 Online Free. Watch Vikings Season 2 Episode 2 Video;
Vikings Season 2 Episode 2
Episode Name: Invasion
Air date: 3/6/2014
CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO the EPisode
Summary: Four peaceful years have since passed with Ragnar as Earl. The time has come for an unlikely alliance to band together in pursuit of a common goal: a new raid on England. A storm pushes the Viking fleet to a new destination, and on the beaches of Wessex, Ragnar and his men may have met their match.
Vikings Season 2 Episode 2 Invasion. Here is another episode that will truly complete everyone’s nighttime. Vikings comebacks with a fresh episode. Vikings Season 2 Episode 2 will be hitting the screens on March 06, 2014 on History. Vikings Season 2 Episode 2 is titled “Invasion”. The episode title looks so exciting guys and I am sure the whole story is. So, do not miss this upcoming episode guys. This will certainly be an extraordinary episode!
Episode synopsis information here: Four peaceful years have since passed with Ragnar as Earl. The time has come for an unlikely alliance to band together in pursuit of a common goal–a new raid on England. A storm pushes the Viking fleet to a new destination, and on the beaches of Wessex, Ragnar and his men may have met their match. 'VIKINGS' follows the adventures of Ragnar Lothbrok (Travis Fimmel), an actual historical figure, and the greatest hero of his age. The series tells the gripping sagas of Ragnar’s band of Viking brothers and his family, as he rises to become King of the Viking tribes. As well as being a fearless warrior, Ragnar embodies the Norse traditions of devotion to the gods – legend has it that he was a direct descendant of Odin, the god of war and warriors. Along with his crew and family, Ragnar takes the longships, that he and Floki (Gustaf Skarsgard) built, and challenges a ruler. The series follows them as they journey and continue their conquests. Created by Michael Hirst, this historical drama also stars Clive Standen, Gabriel Byrne, Nathan O'Toole, Katheryn Winnick and Jessalyn Gilsig. Watch Vikings Season 2 Episode 2 , Watch Vikings Season 2 Episode 2 Online, Watch Vikings Season 2 Episode 2 vidbux, Watch Vikings Season 2 Episode 2 Sidereel Watch Vikings Season 2 Episode 2 flashx, Watch Vikings Season 2 Episode 2 movreel,
submitted by katarok12
to ScheduleTV [link] [comments]
2014.03.06 16:13 katarok12 [Streaming] Vikings Season 2 Episode 2 Online
This - Vikings Season 2 Episode 2 Invasion. Here is another episode that will truly complete everyone’s nighttime. Vikings comebacks with a fresh episode. Vikings Season 2 Episode 2 will be hitting the screens on March 06, 2014 on History. Vikings Season 2 Episode 2 is titled “Invasion”. The episode title looks so exciting guys and I am sure the whole story is. So, do not miss this upcoming episode guys. This will certainly be an extraordinary episode!
Vikings Season 2 Episode 2
Episode Name: Invasion
Air date: 3/6/2014
CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO the EPisode
. Summary: Four peaceful years have since passed with Ragnar as Earl. The time has come for an unlikely alliance to band together in pursuit of a common goal: a new raid on England. A storm pushes the Viking fleet to a new destination, and on the beaches of Wessex, Ragnar and his men may have met their match.
Episode synopsis information here: Four peaceful years have since passed with Ragnar as Earl. The time has come for an unlikely alliance to band together in pursuit of a common goal–a new raid on England. A storm pushes the Viking fleet to a new destination, and on the beaches of Wessex, Ragnar and his men may have met their match.
'VIKINGS' follows the adventures of Ragnar Lothbrok (Travis Fimmel), an actual historical figure, and the greatest hero of his age. The series tells the gripping sagas of Ragnar’s band of Viking brothers and his family, as he rises to become King of the Viking tribes. As well as being a fearless warrior, Ragnar embodies the Norse traditions of devotion to the gods – legend has it that he was a direct descendant of Odin, the god of war and warriors.
Along with his crew and family, Ragnar takes the longships, that he and Floki (Gustaf Skarsgard) built, and challenges a ruler. The series follows them as they journey and continue their conquests. Created by Michael Hirst, this historical drama also stars Clive Standen, Gabriel Byrne, Nathan O'Toole, Katheryn Winnick and Jessalyn Gilsig.
Watch Vikings Season 2 Episode 2 , Watch Vikings Season 2 Episode 2 Online, Watch Vikings Season 2 Episode 2 vidbux, Watch Vikings Season 2 Episode 2 Sidereel Watch Vikings Season 2 Episode 2 flashx, Watch Vikings Season 2 Episode 2 movreel, Watch Vikings Season 2 Episode 2 nowvideo,Watch Vikings Season 2 Episode 2 Online. Vikings Season 2 Episode 2 Online Vikings Season 2 Episode 2. Watch Vikings Season 2 Episode 2 Online Free. Watch Vikings Season 2 Episode 2
submitted by katarok12
to ScheduleTV [link] [comments]